Pack Size: 5L
Disclosure: Image of container represented differently
Maximise fungicide performance
Keeping late blight out of potatoes is a season long campaign for growers and becoming increasingly challenging. With resistance to fluazinam and the increased pressure on remaining modes of action, a robust resistance management strategy which improves coverage is essential to safeguard crops and chemistry. Developed to help tackle the practical problems growers face, Crusade is a flexible anti-drift agent specifically designed for use with all potato blight fungicides to reduce drift and maximise coverage to all parts of the crop.
Key situations in which to use Crusade
- With all blight fungicides throughout the programme to reduce drift and maximise coverage to all parts of the crop
- Where on-time application is hard to achieve due to drift constraints
- High blight risk and need to maximise protection throughout the whole crop
How Crusade works
Reduces spray drift
Crusade creates droplets more capable of reaching the upper and lower canopy and significantly reduces the number of fine spray droplets, smaller than 100 microns, that are the most susceptible to drift. In turn, this effect increases the spray angle uniformity at the nozzle, helping to ensure the correct dose is applied to the target. The addition of Crusade to fungicide sprays therefore helps to optimise coverage to all parts of the crop canopy, preventing scattered infection and ensuring maximum protection to the whole crop.
Prepare for changing pressures with Crusade
When, the time comes to start blight control, John Sarup of Spud Agronomy says he will be teaming his treatments with Crusade – an anti-drift agent that helps to remove the barriers that stop blight fungicides performing to their true potential.Read case study
How to use Crusade
- For use with blight fungicides in potatoes
- Flexible label for use throughout the blight programme
- Crusade has been proven on farm with an extensive range of blight fungicides
- Crusade is compatible with a wide range of insecticides and foliar feeds
- Apply to the spray tank first after water
Application rate per hectare
0.25% of the final spray volume
Request a Crusade product guide
If you would like more information to do with this product, enter your email and we’ll send one out!