Pack Size: 5L
Disclosure: Image of container represented differently
Maximise fungicide performance
Keeping late blight out of potatoes is a season long campaign for growers and becoming increasingly challenging. With resistance to fluazinam and the increased pressure on remaining modes of action, a robust resistance management strategy which improves coverage is essential to safeguard crops and chemistry. Developed to help tackle the practical problems growers face, Sterling is a flexible anti-drift agent specifically designed for use with all potato blight fungicides to reduce drift and maximise coverage to all parts of the crop.
Key situations in which to use Sterling
- With all blight fungicides throughout the programme to reduce drift and maximise coverage to all parts of the crop
- Where on-time application is hard to achieve due to drift constraints
- High blight risk and need to maximise protection throughout the whole crop
How Sterling works
Reduces spray drift
Sterling maximises the performance of blight fungicides by removing the physical limitations on blight fungicides to work at their best – it removes the fine droplets prone to drift, and optimises droplet size in the upper end of the spectrum that enable the spray droplets to penetrate the canopy lower down and be retained.
How to use Sterling
- For use with blight fungicides in potatoes
- Flexible label for use throughout the blight programme
- Sterling has been proven on farm with an extensive range of blight fungicides
- Sterling is compatible with a wide range of insecticides and foliar feeds
- Apply to the spray tank first after water
Application rate per hectare
0.25% of the final spray volume
Request a Sterling product guide
If you would like more information to do with this product, enter your email and we’ll send one out!